Tables: 3m @ £25, 1.8m @ £20
Contact: Adrian 07464 992000
* The event celebrates the 60th Anniversary of SCALEXTRIC, is aimed at attracting local people as well as collectors and racers. With a rich history of Scalextric in the area we hope that many ex-Scalextric employees will visit.
* Track layouts for the public to try out.
* Trade and enthusiasts stalls for swapping, selling, buying.
* Club and Magazine stands.
* Advertised on local radio, papers and social media.
* Ample parking, easy loading access and a large sports field with table/bench areas. Access for the disabled.
* Full amenities with all-day breakfast, cooked lunch, coffee, tea, a bar, a restaurant, rest rooms and ‘break-out’ rest areas.
* Film show of the history of Scalextric in cinema room.
* The venue, with easy access via Calais-Dover, is geographically central to Paris, Brussels, Rotterdam, Aachen, Manchester, Swansea, Plymouth and Hull.
* The venue is 15 miles from Dover, 5 miles from the Hornby/Scalextric Visitor Centre and old factory.
Please SHARE & LIKE this information and image in your social media and local communities.
Any questions, please ask.